02 03 The Recycle-ista...Adventures in Vintage: My New Favorite Find ~ Butterscotch Bakelite Salt and Pepper Shakers 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

My New Favorite Find ~ Butterscotch Bakelite Salt and Pepper Shakers

34
 Butterscotch Bakelite Art Deco Salt and Pepper Shakers on Etsy

Popping in here to say 'Hey!'. Yes it's summer. Blogging always seems to slow down to a crawl during the summer months.
But I have a plan for streamlining my time a bit better so we'll see how it goes.

I just had to share these butterscotch Bakelite salt and pepper shakers that I found recently.
Aren't they amazing?? I love the Art Deco style.


While I can tell by looking at them that they are Bakelite, if you haven't handled it much yourself it may be kind of tricky.

So click here for an earlier post I did about How to Identify Bakelite


Happy hunting!!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38