02 03 The Recycle-ista...Adventures in Vintage: Lame Lame Lame 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Lame Lame Lame

34
 Random image of vintage 1980s puffy stickers

I'm not gonna lie. I've really been struggling with this blog lately. You may have noticed. Or not. There's a lot of truth to that saying "out of sight, out of mind".

I've always struggled with the direction of this blog.
Educational? Promotional? Random ramblings?
I know my time is valuable so I tend to put this on the back burner because I can't quite see the results from my labors.

What to do, what to do?

I will be back with some options after I've given this some more thought.

Input from you, my lovely readers, is also appreciated. Any comments about what you liked about the blog, what you'd like to see more of, etc, etc....Or what you didn't care for. Go ahead. I'm tough. :) 


35 36 37 38