02 03 The Recycle-ista...Adventures in Vintage: A Couple Updates 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

A Couple Updates

34

I really do think about you blog readers often. I have so much I want to share with you and there doesn't seem to be enough time in a week. So here are a couple quick updates.
It's time again! Time for a Vintage Weekend Show!!

We'll be opening bright and early this Friday morning (psst...if you happen to be a night owl, I have a feeling a lot of shops will be open late Thursday night.)
Personally, I've some new vintage kitchen items for you!
Here's the link to my shop: The Recycleista's Kitchen Shop

And here's the list of ALL the dealers participating. Lots more this time!
VWS Dealer List
 Come check us out and shop!!

Here's the other item I wanted to share with you:


Okay. Yes. It's a necktie.
But not just any necktie. It has a signature and it says "Dali".
As in Salvador Dali.
The piano in the fountain makes more sense now, doesn't it?
Dali neckties are from the 1940s and 50s and are highly collectible.

I picked this one up...(couldn't quite believe I had found one in the wild!) and decided to run it at auction...just for fun.
Thought you might want to follow the auction here:
Dali "Symphonic Fountain" Necktie


Okay, carry on. Hope to talk to you again soon!



Labels: , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38