02 03 The Recycle-ista...Adventures in Vintage: Spoils of Thrift ~ A Light Week 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Spoils of Thrift ~ A Light Week

34

In keeping with my plans to shop smarter and list harder, I've still gone a-thriftin', but I haven't bought as much. And three  two of the 5 items in the photo are already listed!

 Bambi Cross Stitch Sampler Kit. Super cute.
On Ebay.


Stoneware Owl Mug on Etsy

As you can see, Hubby claimed the Owl mug pretty quickly and stuck it in his shop. I have to work faster than him I guess, if I want to keep my cool stuff. :)
The other items in the picture are a vintage apron pattern...Suh-weet! I have to count the pieces to see if its complete which is why that piece of vintage loveliness is not listed yet. Call me Ms Procrastination.


And the other odd looking item is by Frankoma and its a warmer. You put a tealight in the center and the teapot or coffeepot or even crock pot on top. So weird looking, I had to grab it. 
One of my exciting finds from another quick stop at Goodwill (next door to where Hubby was getting his haircut) was this Blenko vase.

I checked through an awesome Blenko site and discovered that my silver label was used from the 1930s to the 1980s. Quite the span, but at least I know its vintage. I looked through some catalogs they have on the site, but I didn't find a match.
My vase has kind of this polka dot pattern. 


And the color seems more gold than yellow...so maybe my color is Wheat? Not sure. Blenko is all new to me.
Any ideas anyone?
So those are my humble finds!
Can't wait to see what y'all found. Back to listing!
Linking up to Nifty Thrifty, Thriftasaurus, and a new one for me at Thrifter,Maker,Fixer,Farm 
35 36 37 38