02 03 The Recycle-ista...Adventures in Vintage: The Benefits of Thrift 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

The Benefits of Thrift

34

As a ReSeller, I spend quite a bit of time in thrift stores and such places.

I know, this is not news.

But as I'm looking for things to resell, I'm always on the lookout for things for personal use as well. I know I'm not alone in this.

I just wanted to share a find from yesterday...

My 7mo is a good little monkey and always very curious....so he likes to have new things to finger and look at. I see I'm going to have my work cut out for me. When I saw this activity block at Goodwill yesterday, I thought...'oh that's perfect!!!'. He can start now and hopefully play with it for awhile. Plus my 5yo doesn't mind messing with it either!


I vaguely recognized it as the brand they sell at Target and saw that it was in pretty good shape. So for 8.99, it came home with us.

But on the way home we had to stop at Target and we found the same toy.

Do you know that this sells retail for OVER $60!!!!??!!!

Sweet.



I love a deal like that.

Just one of the benefits of thrift.

((okay, so I'm off to a couple new thrifts today..I hope to have lots of fun finds to share when I get back!!))

Happy thrifting!



35 36 37 38