02 03 The Recycle-ista...Adventures in Vintage: What's New at the Retro Shop~~A Pyrex Pantry 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

What's New at the Retro Shop~~A Pyrex Pantry

34


So I opened a new section in my Etsy shop, called the Pyrex Pantry. I plan on selling my extra Pyrex via The Recycleista's Retro Shop, as opposed to Ebay. Of course I'm always up for a trade!


So far, I've only got this great set of Red and Gold Pyrex Dinnerware on there.
On a replacements website, it's called Maroon-Gold. Other people have it listed as Flamingo-Gold, specifying that it's red and not pink. So i threw both of the keywords in there.

Got some more Pyrex to get into the shop..some Barbed Wire, possibly some pink pieces and I'm going to let go of the Primary Colors set that I put together. Since I'm focusing on turquoise and red for my future kitchen, I'm okay with letting go. With a baby on the way, space and money has gotten a bit more important!!

How has the Pyrex hunt been for y'all lately?

Labels: , , , , ,

35 36 37 38