02 03 The Recycle-ista...Adventures in Vintage: ReSelling Mental Blocks 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

ReSelling Mental Blocks

34
Isn't this fabric amazing? Super, super cute. Vintage, of course. I am not good with fabrics, so I have no idea how to describe it. It reminds me of terry cloth...but a lot thinner. Couldn't pass it up. There's quite a bit..and I got it for about $1.

Anyway, where my mental block comes in is when it comes time to sell vintage fabrics. I have a bin full of vintage novelty fabrics and vintage character sheets. I am actually pretty good about NOT buying more sheets. Although I see them all time. I just have a hard time making myself LIST the ones I already have. I have no idea why. I haven't done that well selling character sheets..but I know it's because I've only listed like 2, ever. I know if I list more, I will sell more. And I need to clear that bin.

And I don't know WHERE to list my novelty fabrics. Etsy? Seems logical, vintage+kitschy+craft supply. But will they sit for awhile? Would Ebay be faster?

See what I mean? I don't hem and haw over all my other listings. So what's my block?

Do you have any niche that you have a hard time bringing yourself to list?
Posted by Picasa
35 36 37 38