02 03 The Recycle-ista...Adventures in Vintage: Keeping Busy on a Snow Day 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Keeping Busy on a Snow Day

34
So with some unusual and somewhat expected snow here in North Carolina, we had a snow day! Couldn't hit the thrift stores and I was tired of listing some of my 'normal' stuff on eBay and Etsy. I realized I'd been neglecting my Pish Posh Notions store on Etsy, especially the button side! Which is exactly what I felt like doing...delving into my ginormous vintage button stash and finding some beauties to list.

Here was my work spot. Mom's dining room table. Had to clear everything up before dinner. Oh to have our own place again!! But I digress.



And here is one of my storage bins for buttons. Look how organized I am! Must have happened when I was pregnant and 'nesting'! I remember writing about it after I did it here and here.



So by the end of the day, I had this pile. All catalogued, photographed, packaged and ready to list!!

35 36 37 38