02 03 The Recycle-ista...Adventures in Vintage: Vintage Hanky A Day Mother Goose Book 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Vintage Hanky A Day Mother Goose Book

34

What can I say about this beautiful thrift store find? The pictures just have to speak for themselves....ok, no I have to say some stuff. I got this for less than a dollar at a Value Village! No joke. It was in with their regular books..near the 'collectible' shelf. But it didn't have a separate price so I got it for a regular children's book price.

I opened it and realized that all the hankies are still there! One for each day of the week with a super cute graphic and poem.

Although I love this item..it's not in my line of collecting so I want to share it with someone who would really appreciate it! I'm not sure how, though. I could sell it on Etsy, or on the bay. Research has yielded that someone sold one in better shape (without the tear on Mother Goose) for $60. But I don't know how long it sat in the seller's shop before the sale happened. Haven't seen another one like it...except on another blog.

What to do, oh what to do? But I'll enjoy looking at it while I have it and share the lovely pictures with you!


Labels: , , , ,

35 36 37 38